Children Youth and Families Ministry Leader
First Presbyterian Church of Cedar Falls IA
Cedar Falls, Iowa
Opening for person to provide inspiring leadership, teaching and support that engages children K-12 in biblically based faith building activities in a safe welcoming environment. Includes working collaboratively with Pastor, parents, and music leader to create lively, varied programing.
• Training or experience in child and youth education
• A solid base in progressive Christian values and beliefs
• Ability to engage and inspire children, youth and families in program activities
• Experience working with volunteers
• Interest in new opportunities or developing new programs
• Personal resourcefulness, organization and flexibility
• Teach Sunday mornings September through May
• Leadership in the summer for Bible school activities and other seasonal events throughout the year
• Flexible program planning and coordination time with an at home option
Located in downtown Cedar Falls since 1855, First Presbyterian Church is a fully inclusive, welcoming faith community of over 140 members. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals on an equal opportunity basis as defined in the Equal Opportunity and Accommodations policy of Session (available on request). We and the Presbyterian Church (USA) hold strong policies opposing sexual harassment or abuse of children and adults. References and background check will be completed once a conditional offer is made.
Submit Cover Letter or Resume to Kay Leeper or call office at 319-277-39230.
Salary range: $19-21/hour